Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunday, Dear book in leh

Wake up in the morning at 10.30pm. Wake up by my cousin. haha. From young if they visited us in the morning, they are our early alarm clock. haha. So tat mean, if sch holiday, Off day & Weekend we can't alp more cos got them. haiz. haha. But got good things la. early slp early wake up lor. They also brought me & my sibling wonderful childhood la although they are must more younger den me & my sibling. haha. Go eat Breakfast at Kovan. Eat with Mummy, Kelly & Sheena (My 10 yr old cousin) & her Brother stay at home play computer. After tat, I bring them go shop around & eat dessert (eat snow ice). Kelly & Sheena eat very happily.

Went to find Dear, meet him at Tiong Bahru Plaza shop shop. Rented DVD to watch, Buy some uncooked food to cook & drink. Reach home surf net den wat DVD lor. happy time always passed very fast. Time 4 dinner leh. Dear Mummy Brought us Chicken rice. okok only. but better den nth la. Send Dear in with his parent

Haiz, after sending Dear, i found tat send him in. the next day is Monday. Have to stress liao. u know. I like Friday dunno why. Maybe 4 me, Friday - Sunday is a long weekend. After Sunday, i like lost everything. haiz. just dun really understand life? Dun work, no money, Work Stress, Study also stress. haiz haiz. Sometime being a human izzit a wrong things? Now, is time 4 me really look into my work liao. very pai sai. Dear's mum asked me, u haven't finish ur study ar? haiz. how to finish. i also wan end it soon but the paper really difficult & asked the same question why u & Dear keep retaking Basic theory? haha. dunno how 2 answer her la. Just finished Chatting with Dear. Abit miss him leh. dunno why. haiz, Sandy 5 more days to go. u will see him leh. Jia you. Dunno wat will happen this week. sian tat all 4 sunday.

No 7 book out pic

No comments: