Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Off day, all day at home

Today, is my one & only day that i can rested on. Want study but don't really have the mood to study dunno why. Haha. I wake up at 930am. Rested at my bed 4 15 min den willing to said bye to bed. haha. Wake up, brush teeth den help to hang clothes out. If i can be a housewife i dun mind leh. Maybe half because i work alot now i feel like resting. do housework i ok. but not tat kind of housework must wash toilet. Very tired leh. sweep ot mop still ok 4 me. I got off day from LOUISE every (Wednesday & Sunday) but they all not really off day. Wednesday, i need to attend classes & Sunday, i need to accompany Dear Dear. Not really off day. OFF DAY, is really rest at home do nothing. do whatever at home.

TIRED of working, wish i can marry Rich husband & stay home shake leg but i dun think so. Hard to find rich husband tat tired u nice. If i got another choice i still will choose normal guy. I dun wan to change BF or wat. Maybe i no confident in finding another BF who can give in to me, treat me like baobei & etc. My Dear not rich, not handsome, no career, no money, no car, no credit & house but i dun mind. Now dun have doesn't mean next time dun have. If save now, Next time sure can buy de. IF got rich Bf, if they bankrupt also same as no money, no car etc. Might well JIAO TA SHI DI work lor. haha. think i really scare of OFFICE job/life. Dunno why when i study, i will think here & there. Think if no more at Louise wat kind of job i will look 4. No Experience, no cert. Assistant lor. Assistant nice name but that kind of Bore Assistant. Why i wan work in NEOPOP??? why??? now make me so scare of office job liao.

Sandy please dun think leh. Head so pain. who can erase my pain ar??? who? God??? Why just give me a strong brain, i wan store lots of think in it e.g EXTERNAL HARDDISC. (Think i need INTERNAL & EXTERNAL). i wan store all paper 5 & 7. so tat i really can make it in this time exam. i also really scare of failing again. Ya, i scare. why dun study hard now. Not dun wan, sometime heart is not with me. what can i do???

Dear called me at 9.15pm. Dunno wat time he will call again. Dunno tml is he booking out. i Hop he have a long weekend like thursday, friday, Saturday & sunday. Dear, i missed u. i wan u to be with me. Dunno u with me is good or not good cos sometime u will make me really angry 4 somethings. tat all have to end here. bye

No comments: