Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday Friday leh, My Dear booked out

Work 11am-6pm. Work with Amy, accompany Amy till 7pm. She said she come early & accompany me abit. Really did accompany me abit, Nvm i also enjoyed chatting with her den talk talk 7pm liao. Think we talk about how to save money. She ask me to become her 2nd BF, help her save money. haha. My Dear booked out leh at 6,45pm ba. Never really go see the time. Just estimate only. Finally he booked out leh. tot tml or Sunday den book out. Scare me. Tml is Our 2 yr 4 mth Anniversary sia. Must book out, tml is the 1 Anniversary we spent together after he enlisted. Hope he won't make me angry. haha. Sales nowadays not good. Tell u something, this month maybe i need to see Bern BLACK again cos Amy & I bring in belts sell till going to $500. HAiz. dunno how. Exam coming sia. This week not so stress like last week. Maybe now not stress, Exam coming that week den stress liao. haiz. wish no exam 4 me. Dunno how to spent my Anniversary leh. haha. k write till here. Need to call Dear chat leh. Byeeee.

No comments: