Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tuesday, As usual lor

Work 11am-5pm, worked with Liping. Actually, she able to start work at 5pm but she skipped her sch, so she start work at 3.30pm. haha. izzit nice thing 4 me? chit-chat lor. She buy me cheese fries from KFC. haha. so nice. After work i went home. Eat mummy cook de food den watch tv. Now waiting 4 Dear the call. now 8.20pm. DUnno wat time dear call leh. haiz. Tml need go sch, sometime i love but sometime i think of exam coming i abit hate to go sch. haiz dunn wat i wan la. QY msg me again & again. yday she msg me asked me which paper i pay & how my revision. dun really feel like talking to her. Hey, anyone out there can help me stop her 4 asking all tat. Very stress leh. she clever or she left 1 paper also dun need to HL rite. Think i must buy more HL milk to drink. So next time i can HL back. wish i can pass all 2 paper with flying colour. i really very stress now. Dear i wan u, cos last time got u always make me angry. now can't angry, i dunno how to express my anger. haiz. Happy schooling SANDY

No comments: