Sunday, April 27, 2008

My Dear no 9 book in. ha. fast hor. 2 mth in Army le

Wake up at 10am. Bath, prepared to go out. Go Boon Keng with Mummy, eat breakfast. Packed some food 4 Dear but never pack any 4 Dear sister. Think she very sad & angry cos always never pack her share. I brought Tao suan & Duck Rice 4 Dear. After tat we rest awhile den got out to Tiong Bahru shop shop. We brought a cup of ICE MILK TEA from Mos Burger den carried on our window shopping. I brought a Game from Challenger (CAKE MANIA 2) cause i like the game. Dear buy it to me @ $27.90, i so happy. haha.

After tat when home, i watch tv. Dear play online game. Finished My show. i join Dear play game, but not online game is Dear just buy me de CAKE MANIA 2. haha. Play till Dear parent called ask what we want to eat 4 dinner. Same as last week. Chicken, eat, duck & pork rice. mixed around. haha.

After dinner rest around 15min. time to send Dear in leh. Send Dear in with his Parent at 8.15pm. Dear called me at 10.30pm. Dear, i love u. Another week 4 me to stress liao. Thursday is Public holiday hope u will be out k. haha. Today, i played alot so tml to sat really need to study hard hard. see u on sat Dear. haha.

DEAR No. 9 book out


Taken in Dear Parent car
MY HANDSOME DE DEAR




No comments: