Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sunday leh. Dear Book-in date

Haha, Today, go eat breakfast with Mummy, Kelly, My two cousin Sheena & John. Go hawker eat den packed food 4 Dear. Haiz, Nv pack 1 4 Dear sister cos Dear nv say she wan. go there chit-chat with his sister (Wendy) den teach me do some earring den she went out. I helped Dear packed his bag den heading to Tiong Bahru do some shopping den go my house. Reaches my house, Dear changed his uniform & i send him off to take TAXI. Cos they parent not feel to send him in. Ya, Instead of taking TAXI from Tiong Bahru, Dear take TAXI from Serangoon. cos is cheaper & cos can kill 2 birds in 1 time. tat mean can send me home & can take cab in from my place. haha. Dear Dear book-in time. 8.30pm. Dear i hope ur instructor wont confine u guy again. nite. ur darling me will try to be happy, wont think of unhappy things leh. Cos think of u everything will forget. haha

Dear de 6th book out





No comments: