Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Rain Rain day

Boring the Tuesday. Work with Aihui 11am-5pm. Morning wake up accompany mummy go eat breakfast den go take bus to work. Before Aihui clock in, i study abit. Chit-chat with Aihui, She brought a top from the next door shop. I brought a slipper cos my slipper spoilt liao. Haha. brought it at 9.90 only. dun really like but den no choice liao. haha. maybe if got nice 1 i will buy it. haha. Tml need to go sch, so boring. Still got 1 mth++ my 1 paper start. so sian. dunno tis time i can pass ma. Hope so. ya, my basic theory is ard the corner liao. 15/5/08. dunno tis time change school can pass anot. My Brother Gerry & his friend all passed leh. So stress. Just now chat on the phone with Dear. Very happy to heard his voice. Ke lian de wo, 2 choice i only can choose 1. TV or DEAR DEAR. i ended up choose Dear Dear cos he is very important to me. No Dear = No Sandy. haha. 3 more days to go. hope can see Dear on friday, dunno can anot.

Sandy must start revise your work more if u wan pass & get ur diploma by this year. plz dun waste time liao.

No comments: