Monday, April 21, 2008

Hot weather

Work 11am-5pm. work with Amy, lucky she never sad/angry at me. As usual de Amy lor. We talk talk. She go buy Junk food & we eat together. wah can't finish lor. Die liao sure fat leh. After work, I went to Somerset Singtel shop return them the MIO TV. Ya, on my way to somerset u know who i saw? Fiona's 5 yrs ex-BF (Shao ze). With a girl, holding hand also. Just dun understand why 5yrs relationship say change can change de. Somemore so fast both of them are attached. If 4 me. i think i need time to rest & before consider another relationship. But i dun wan. I wan my Dear only. Hope he is my one & only BF & Husband. I LOVE U DEAR. Back to square, Wah, Super hot sia. I walk till whole body wet sweating like hell. Dunno wat kind of weather it is. Return them the MIO TV also wait very long, think wait 20 min ba. After tat walked to Ghoby Ghaut take MRT home. Really very hot. YA, manage to study but dunno i still remember anot. Hope so. Dinner eat instant noodle. Cos Kelly Sick no appetite to eat den i dun feel like buying food/eat dinner outside. Ke lian hor. If got Dear with me i wont be so ke lian liao. haha.

yday nite i did 1 stupid thing is tat i change my computer Password, u guess. I forget wat the password i set. How horrible i'm rite. haha. i slept at 4am cos of tat password. lucky i remember. haha. thanks my beloved computer. MUACK!!! tat all 4 Monday. WAiting 4 Dear Dear de call, i will go bath, watch tv den study + slp after chatting on the phone with Dear. Yippie i got a day off no next tue. cos of some problem. i feel like resting like the younger work ba. old liao need more rest. CAN STUDY AT HOME ALSO

No comments: