Monday, April 28, 2008

Monday, no mood study. played from sat till mon

Work 11am to 5pm. Work with Amy. Amy bring her Bf to work too. haha. After work when home straight. Meet kelly 4 dinner at Nearby coffee shop. We eat indian food. Yesterday, YY called me. We chat for hours. Think back working in NEOPOP is really hell. I really scare of office life liao. This time around i think i have to give 1, haiz no choice. Cos i like 9-5 timing, I wish i wish i can pass my exam with flying colour. 40 mark can leh. dun wan much. wish i can find a good job with good pay & environment. Dun wan NEOPOP tat kind liao. If not i really really scare of OFFICE. Maybe because of YY ba, not totally is NEOPOP. haha. dunno just dun wan to think so much. Wah, from Sat onward i really never touch/start much 4 my revision. Sandy please tomorrow off day. U must really try study. No time liao, 1 Mth left can. (I TRY BA). haha.

This morning Bern Visited the shop & collected the Daily Sales $$$. I never talk to him much, Cos after the incident. relationship have been destroy by 50%. haha. He will be coming on friday to issue cheques. if he know my belts earn so much dunno wat will happen. so sian.

Waited 4 Dear call. Dear called me at 9.45pm. chat till 10.10pm we hang up, not because time up is because Dear tired leh wanna sleep so let him sleep lor.

Esther asked all the girl out on Wednesday. haiz. Wednesday have to go home 1 after school den meet them out. so boring. sure shop around Orchard, Bugis or .... Why life so boring ar?

No comments: