Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday, My shift no sales

Work 11am-6pm. work with Amy. Study 1 hr ++ at work. Study paper 5. exam coming i dying soon. Wah sia today no sales at all during my shift hope there sales in Amy shift if not.... haiz. Take picture of Dear mum item & put it inside the blog & sell. Hope those accessories sellable cos Dear mum wont keep asking me "SELL LIAO MA" another stress leh. I saw FISH & CO Siti after work, she said wan visit LILY twith me. till now haven't asked me go visit. haiz. after work go home home meet Kelly 4 dinner. Dear yday called me at 11++ almost going to slp. i took panadol cos headache & i slept before 12. now wait 4 Dear to call me, now only 7.10pm. Dear tml den can book out. i hate stress. HATE HATE. Maybe while waiting 4 Kelly to come home & Dear de call. i must go study abit, if not scare not enough time liao. today must slp early den tml got good good face to let DEAR DEAR see. haha. cos tis few days too stress & cried becos of exam coming. haha. 'N' level i never be so stress lor. haiz

No comments: