Friday, April 4, 2008

I still sad leh. Cried today

Today, work lor. 11am - 6pm. Work with Liping. Try neighbour clothes, Liping Brought 1 boyfriend shirt. not bad, but i dun like the design. so sian. Liping lend me her hard disc, to transfer PSP GAMES now can't transfer leh. the game all gone. dunno why? Wah, My new brought HArd disc dun like me. Its dun work leh. Think need to ask Dear liao. one week only can see him 1 time. haiz. better den dun have la. Who ask me fall in love with ARMY BF leh. Miss u. i refreshed what happen yday. i Cried again, haiz. Sandy u r a Cry BABY. Cry More i beat u wor. lol. Bern keep MSN me asked me when wan pay exam fees. WHAT wrong with u now? know tat u scolded wrong ppl izzit. Guilty liao ar? menses Over liao ar?

Bern Msg me:
Thanks u. The stock-take is well done. Let me Know when u need to pay ur exam fees. i promised to help u. i will help u. of cos thanks u la. i worked till 2am ok. So Jia Jia like QY. Haiz. why??? Why??? Why lydat. did i treat u guy very badly?

Sandy:
Dun need liao i asked my friend Christine help me. Dun feel like owing u anything from now. SAD Lor. really Disappointed with u MR Ong. REALLY. Think i need time to overcome tis matter, Hope u give me time.

u guy know, if my parent anyhow scold me, they also get the same. i wont talk to them 4 a few days. if it important den i will reply. dunno why, how my GF & Parent make me angry i wont scold or say them. IF Dear & Boy Friends. i dun give them face. Dear also wont give, plz lor, Dear is my future Husband, if he dun know his future wife well den dun married. Married also not happy de


Dear, where u. i waited ur call, u nv call. Tml den book out izzit. Ur DARLING need u leh. not much things to say cos very tired. Tortured by MR ONG till 2.37am so more Cried. think i go catch more sleep to let my eyes rest. Sorry eye eye. i make u tired. haha. good nite.

Hopefully will see u, MY DEAR tml ba. haha. nite (Yippie) Dear book out leh. He give me surprise again. thanks ar? really big Surprise. Actually he should book out around 7pm because of his BTM batch indian, the instructor released them late. haha. so ke lian de Dear Dear. I Sayang u la.

No comments: