Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Selling Baby Hamster !!!

Today sch lor. 10am to 1pm. After sch go home, do some housework, help baby hamster bath, cook Maggie mee 4 lunch (eat with Kelly). Watch 1hr show den go SELL my baby hamster. Sad rite, no choice cos their parent keep producing. ppl is "DONUT FACTORY" mine is "HAMSTER FACTORY" HAHA. Kelly & I went to Serangoon North sell them, but the aunt dun wan cos she said she have alot liao. haiz. how ar? the aunt attitude not good. wan sell her, i abit scare. Scare she cook them & eat (cos she say she have alot aready ma). Nv sell but i end up buying 1 cage at $5. cheap rite. More den 2 hamster can stay leh. After tat Kelly & me went to Hougang Mall. Wah the mall really change alot leh. almost 2 yrs nv go there i think. Just 2 stop away only 2 yrs nv go leh. haiz. ya, went there we eat Long John den shop abit den go home. boring sia. YA, my colleague very troublesome leh. Her name is AIHUI. Keep changing schedule. Last mth AIHUI & LIPING give me lots of changing schedule but lucky AMY & i took over some & March Over leh. Forget it but why April also lydat? Aihui likes last min things. keep asking me change my timing with her, not i dun wan change, is i got things on. at 1 June meet me thursday de but den Esther is more important cos her birthday is on Monday 31 MArch 2008. Actually, Celebrate last thursday de but in the end christine sick so postpone (u can read wat i wrote on last thursday). So maybe can meet June on Friday or next week, she ok de la. sometime she also put my aeroplane, but nvm, June leh. i her friend leh know her so long liao know her patten well leh if dunno die liao lor.

Wednesday leh. dunno wat my Dear
doing, No phone can't contact each other. haiz. 2 more days to go. I just about finishing my POST. My Dear called. wah really can't say or think ppl leh. they will jump out suddenly to frighten u. haha.
My Dear is a SAMPLE. No more joke leh, back to square. My Dear said tat they did well, instructor let them out 4 2 hrs. So my Dear went to Yishun Shop shop with his Army mate. haiz. really miss him. haha. Wo hao Xiang Ni & love u dear. Hope u jump out again to surprise me. hehe. GOOD NITE & SWEET DEAR. :) tat all 4 my wednesday.

No comments: