Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Wah Painful sia

Today wake up in the morning stomach pain. u know wat DYM lor. Pain sia. until i no mood accompany my mother eat breakfast. We Ordered 2 food end up my mum finish all cos it really pain till i no appetite. somemore think the aunt listened wrongly/forget. My mum said no chilli but the food end up with chilli. DYM eat chilli u will pain till die. haha. this mth i nv take/took any painkiller yet cos they said consume too much painkiller next time hard to have baby or consume alot next time the pill not effective liao. haiz. watever. WHY WOMEN HAVE THE PAIN EVERY MTH AR? Why guy dun need??? WHY WHY??? NOT FAIR.... if can i wan Dear to try it. Cos always lazy help me sayang my stomach. haha. Joking la. he did it but awhile only. bad rite??? work with Amy. After work take MRT home. So nice i able to find a sit leh. haha. Mum cook LONGTONG Nice Nice. Very long never see her cook leh. My favour food. haha. After food watched abit of TV den update u lor. After tat bath, watch tv, study & wait 4 Dear to call me. tat all 4 my Tuesday. Tml gg out with JOANNE. Go watch movie. haha.

So Sian, i Buy some clothes from online shop. 1 they said no stock asked me to ex-change or refund me the money. I choose to ex-change cos they refund never refund full amount de. Now said
the supplier does not accept any changes so have to refund me the money. Sad sia. haiz. nvm. think online shop the clothes also too small 4 me. Cos of Dear i fat leh. haha

No comments: