Thursday, April 3, 2008

Dear Dear sad sad ... Cried ... KTV day

Work from 11am to 6pm. so boring, today brought laptop to work cos Aihui clock-in at 5pm. during tis 6hr, i m alone. so bring laptop to occupy my day & time. time passed very fast leh with laptop. haha. got 1 mth ++ nv bring leh. abit heavy la. no choice, cos if i alone, i will anyhow think. think & think dunno why so much things 4 me to think. haha. After work going KTV with Christine, Esther, Wei Chiang & Kelvin. I just know it when Christine called tell me to buy cake. I aready dun like to go ktv now still ask guy go there. think i dun wan sing leh. pai sei.

At KTV, very enjoyed. I Dun sing much but we take alot of picture. haha. Dear i bully by Bern again. During KTV time, i Message Bern tell him i will not be able to reach home by 11pm. Tis time he scolded me using DAMN. I cried in the KTV scared Wei Chiang & Kelvin. haha. Actually can control but Esther see i very weird, so she keep asking me wat happen. i dun wan say, cos i know if i say out i will cry. in the end i say leh. why? Why tis few days he keep giving me attitude. Did i do wrong things? 1 time he scolded me using Damn. I very sad & cried not only he scold me. Lucky got Esther & Christine. if not i dunno how, maybe i will hide somewhere & cry. Die liao la. nowadays i abit cry leh. Dear enlisted onwards i become le cry baby.

Think Bern got menses, Not Only me think so. Amy also think tis way. tot only girl have now boy also have. have to check dear up leh. see he got menses anot. Bern scolded me & used DAMN Difficult to phased his message. i Hurt by him, ya i know he is half boss & friend to me. He asked me to do things is correct. cos he pay me to do so, but i did it during working hr. meet at nite pass him not part of working hr & he did not pay me lor. He free doesn't mean i free leh. i also got my own entertainment.

BERN E-mail:

I am sorry I had hurt you in any ways. But please understand that, there is a difference between employer - employee relationship and friend - friend relationship. As an employer, I want certain things to be done and submitted to me. I specifically asked for it tonight, means I want it tonight. As for, I asking you to do things, for the shop, its employer - employee relationship. You are paid to work for me. Please do not forget. As for things you asked me to do, I am not obliged to help you in any way. But, I see you as a friend, I am willing to give in to many of your request. I want you to try out, do some small business and learn something, over this last few months. Probably, in future, you will be more confident and succeed in whatever you do. If I do not care about you as a friend, I will have just ignore in your requests. Next time, when you go out to work, in the real world, you think you can talk to your boss like that? I don't know. It's all about roles and responsibilities. Maybe it's my fault, I had been too nice to you all le. Until you forgotten you still have to show respect to me, as an employer.

haiz dunno wat he wan. Dear i wan u. I wan u yang2 wo. Ur darling me very painful. VERY VERY PAIN. I hate Bern, Hate him. Damn Bern, DAMN. Make Sandy so sad.

Because of tat document i work till now 2.37am. Lucky got Amy help if not i can't complete lor. Cos my Microsoft Office Free trial expire leh. k la time to slp leh. tml still need to work. nite

SEE MY EYES RED? COS BY MR ONG
ME WITH BIRTHDAY GIRLCHRISTINE, ESTHER & SANDY WITH BIRTHDAY CAKE
PPL WHO TURN UP 4 KTV
CHRISTINE & ME

No comments: