Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER DAY!!!! DEAR 11 book out & book in

Wake up at 11am. Instead of going out 4 breakfast, Mum Cooked Breakfast. My cousin (Sheena & John) is Here when i bathing. haha. After bathing

I eat mum cook de breakfast.

  • Terence Friend her
  • GF also here
  • Quarrel dunno wat. haiz. Tot they want break leh

  • Dear said i very bad, hope Terence break with his GF. Dear said dun say people if not it will happen to you. Ya hor, den ignore hao leh. Just dun want to care. Why must i care so much.Later let him scolded BAD WORDS again. Just treat i dun have this kind of Brother & he transparent can leh. Hope can

    SO boring i left 3 weeks to study, Now both paper i scare leh. Paper 7, it know me i dunno it. How ar??? maybe i just started the revision la. Maybe try more question & work out more. it will be ok la. Can de Sandy. Sandy got strong & clever brain. Only problem is tat i like to think here & there so never really look into my things. Ya lor. I like to think alot. Haiz. Haven't really happen de. I aready started to think. Why ar??? haha.

    I go look 4 Dear, bring Breakfast to him too. Meet Dear at Tiong Bahru plaza. We rented DVD (Xiu Chai ai shan bin) very funny & is Hong Kong new show at $21. After renting the DVD. We went to Pack Dear sister breakfast. I reaches Dear house. I cooked so food to eat. Cooked POP CONE CHICKEN. Dear, his sister & i Share. I also help to cook Barley. I never drink leh. 1st time cook leh. Dunno nice anot. So pai sei when Dear tell his parent that barley is me, i cook de Ya, after the cooking & washing. We sat down & watch the DVD Dear, Me & her sis (her sis watch abit). Haha, very very funny. Watch till dinner time. Packed Dinner again. Help Dear parent packed too. TOTAL $24.20 for 4 person dinner. Finished dinner, Dear bath, i use computer. Wait 4 Dear to packed & ready. Is time to send him in leh. Haha. Another week gone. This week Dear can't bring handphone again. Not confine is because they got field camp this week so bring in, not safe enough. so instructor asked them not to bring lor. Haiz. Another 4 days.

    NO
  • Dear er xin de Voices
  • Er xin de laugh voice
  • Er xin the cough voice &
  • Er xin de, Hiya. lots lots la.

  • Yesterday & today i very happy. Stress Free. But this week have to stress again. I dunno how Dear going to ta han. Hope everything goes well 4 me & Dear this week & every week ba. Dear i Love u. Going to miss u 4 another week, haha

    DEAR 11 BOOK OUT


    THIS IS ME SO WU LIAO

    YA, TODAY MOTHER DAY. HAPPY MOTHER DAY. MAY ALL THE MA MA HEALTHY & WISH COME TRUTH. HAHA.

    Have to work Tomorrow. haiz.

    No comments: