Sunday, May 4, 2008

Dear No:10 book in. another weekend gone!!!

Last nite chat with Dear till quite late. Slept around 2+ to 3+ ba. This morning, waked up at 10.30am. Wash up myself den get aready go breakfast with Mum & Kelly at Serangoon. After breakfast i take MRT to Dear house. Meet Dear eat breakfast at his place (Coffee Shop). Rent VCD (Little Man & Teacher Marry Gangster). haha. Quite nice the show. Rent up to $7. Think they earn lots of money leh.

Watch VCD, in the meanwhile i sew the belts. Sew & watch till 5pm. After tat, went to return rented VCD & eat Mos Burger as Dinner. Finished our dinner, window shopping 4 15 min den walk home. Dear, wash up & prepared to wait 4 his parent to send him in. Send Dear in with his parent & send me home too.

ya, Qiao yu messaged me again. so sian. Why she always wants stress me or want ask me so many question or Show off tat she left with last paper (paper 5)? Just dun feel like taking to her. Please ask her to stay far from me. I dun like stress

SAD SAD THIS WEEK DEAR CONFINED CAN'T BRING HANDPHONE IN. CAN'T CHAT WITH DEAR LEH. DEAR I WILL MISS YOUR VOICE LEH. HOPE I INSIDE WITH U. U GO WHERE U ALSO WAN TO GO. CAN U BRING ME ALONG. JUST SICK & TIRED OF ALONE & BUSY WORLD OUTSIDE. CAMP ONLY THINK OF TRAINING & TRAINING & TRAINING ONLY RIGHT. YA, AND WHEN TO BOOK OUT ONLY. SO ENVY U.MAYBE I TOO STRESS DEN THINK OF JOINING U BA. HAHA. MISS U. MUACK. U BOOKED OUT MUST LOVE ME MORE K. DUN MAKE ME ANGRY CAN LEH.

DEAR NO: 10 BOOK OUT








MY HANDSOME THE DEAR DEAR WOR. FIT FIT HOR. OK LA. HAHA. LOVE U


No comments: