Friday, May 16, 2008

Work, Study Paper 5 & 7, wait 4 Dear 2 book out

Work 11am - 6pm. Work with Amy. Bern told Amy the shop is closing. Close in Mid-JUNE. Haiz, Bern brought his friend earring 4 us. One EACH. haiz. WHAT i do during work time

  • 11am - 11.30am do some calculating in cashier
  • 11.30am - 12.30 i read up newspaper & Do SUDOKO
  • 12.30pm onward to 2.30pm study paper 7 (Do calculating)
  • 2.30pm - 2.45pm study abit of paper 5

  • 2.55pm: Amy reach workplace. WE chat abit. She went to buy shoes. i brought 2 also. want but 1 pair for Mummy, 1 for kelly & 1 for me. In the end i bought 2 only cause i want to buy 4 mummy de no more leh. Amy's friend come look 4 her. He want Amy to accompany him 4 dinner. I alone at work place. I spent my alone time study paper 5.

    Ya, dring work time i saw kenneth with his GF at orchard. They shop shop till my workplace. HAHA. See him so familiar so went up & look. Hey really is him leh. Just have a small chat lor. haha

    After work I go home straight, meet kelly 4 dinner (7.15 - 7.45)pm. The rest of the time i spent watching TV & after TV i will study ba.

    Dunno Dear Dear will be out today anot. Maybe, Dear will call me later. If not nevermind, i will met him anytime tomorrow or ........ Haha... MISS U!!!

    12.34am. My Dear mum called me at 11++ going 12am. Asked me Dear got book out anot. So sad. This week he can't bring handphone how i know. I also wish he can come out today. Think he not booking out today leh. Cause so late liao. I waited from 10pm till now. haiz. Just few hours only. Still got long way 4 u to wait 4 him. WHO ASKED U TO CHOOSE NSMAN to be BF. HAHA

    MISS U
    LOVE U
    MUACK.
    sat 12.39am now.

    No comments: