Thursday, May 29, 2008

Go Kelly Services agency to Interview

Wake up in the morning at 9.30am. Meet Cuifen at 11am. So wake up kelly on the TV & we watch together. I watch till 10.45am den change & go meet up Cuifen at 153 bus-stop heading towards TOA PAYOH. We reaches TOA PAYOH, We go straight up to the agency. I fill up the form & the agency talks to me. Tell me about my job routine. Haiz, This job sound very troublesome. No choice, Told Cuifen that i want work liao. Last minutes said dun wan like very bad. Nevermind la, 4 days only. Very fast over de.

After the interview & talk about the job routine. We went 4 lunch at nearby coffee shop. Finished our food. We shop awhile den go home. I dun feel like going home cause go home need to STUDY. i just want to avoid it, haha. Reach home area, i dun feel like going home so Cuifen and i sat at the Bus-stop chit chat less den 1hours den go home. I reach home hang clothes out & Study lor. From 3.30pm study till 5pm den stop. Watch TV till 9.45 den study till 11++ den sleep leh. So wish i am a expert that know everything without study. haha.

TAT all 4 my Thursday. Left 4 days to go. haiz. dunno do wat better. haha. Dear said he can book out tomorrow dunno izzit truth. Think he will book out around 6pm ba. Cause i dun trust the people inside. Everytime like to find trouble de.

EXAM EXAM EXAM 4 days to go. left 2 days to see Dear

No comments: