Sunday, May 4, 2008

Work, Go chinatown buy stock & visited Ah ma

Saturday 3 May 08

Work 11am to 6pm. Dear yesterday 10pm+ booked out. Around 11 to 12pm called me. I yesterday night at 4am. Cos Play game + can't sleep lor. haha. Today, work with Liping. Ming2 told Liping about the shop closing this month, abit sad but no choice. This job only work play play only, can't work 4 long de la. After work, went to 3 level. Develop Photo 4 Dear to bring it into the camp. They need extra 5 more picture. After tat, we went to bus-stop. boarded bus 190 to chinatown buy stock. Total $59.40, Left a few design only. I asked the uncle, the uncle said tat they won't bring in any stock. so sad. but nvm. is time to end it. keep buying also no use. shop closing soon. Tomorrow, bring it to Dear house sew ba. Hope this month sell well too. haha. Finished buying the stock, Dear & me went to CK departmental store buy groceries den heading to Dear's ah ma house chit-xhat with ah ma. Talk about, Chiew Ping thing (Dear cousin) gg to marry soon. haha. So envy leh. SAME age as me, wan marry liao. Dear when my turn ar??? Finished visited ah ma. We went home. I do my things, Dear
play PSP. Dear stay till 11.40pm & catch his last bus home. tat all 4 3 May 08. Hope everything goes well. haha. Exam coming. i dunno how sia. so stress leh

No comments: