Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wednesday not bad

Wake up at 8am. Help to do housework. 8am-9am, i hang clothes & get ready to go school. Take bus to school. Brought 2 bun 4 breakfast. Attended classes from 10am to 1pm. Erm, in school i learn alot. Have that feeling if i do more revision i think i am able to get at least 40 mark. Hope so. But confirm can, Must motivate myself. After school. I went home straight. Reaches home around 1.45pm. My Block lift under maintenance. Wah, I climbed till 9 storey. So tired. But not tat tired leh. Mean 9 storey i still able to climb (still quite young)(shy le). Haha. reach home do some housework. sit down watch TV & use computer 4 awhile.

  • Watch TV & Use computer till 3.30pm
  • Study till 5.15pm (take dinner)
  • Watched TV & play Sudoko till 6.45pm
  • Went back study paper 7 till 8pm
  • Dad return me $350 i gave him $100
  • Watch TV & Bath use up till 10pm
  • Study paper 7 from 10pm till12am. Tml need to continue

    Tell u some Secret. My Brother Terence GF called look 4 Kelly, asked Kelly lots of question. Now den i know Terence two timing. Kelly said she saw Terence holding hand with the Sec 1 girl & this morning meet his old GF at the interchange. Dunno what this Terence wantt. HAte this kind of guy. If my Dear lydat (haha. he should know what i will do). Wah, can't imaging leh, TWO TIMING. Dunno how he do it. Handsome can treat it as food ma??? Those girl like him all the Eyes got STAMP. Not only i said, Mummy said that too. Mummy leh. Haha. I petty the girls. This kind of guy give me i also have to think 1, no won't ever think den correct. Haiz. Dunno la. Just dun wan to care too much. Sandy enough leh.

  • Manage to study paper 7. Wish teacher is with me when i do the question. I know 50% what the question is asking but den i no confident in scoring high mark in order to get a 40 marks.

    I love Wednesday, Cause after Wednesday. Weekends is going to arrive. But too bad 4 this week. No Dear Dear. Ya, I dun think i want to work on this Sunday. Just feel sick & tired of working & waiting 4 people to come in to the shop. HAIZ. People said if Haiz too much all the wishes they wish will gone off. I think dun Haiz leh. I dun want my wishes to gone off because of this. Haha!!!

    DEAR i love u & miss u. Today, Your darling me very strong, Nvm cry. haha. Strong right. Must miss me k. I will try work harder to study my June exam. Wish everything is find 4 my exam. Still got 8 days to see Dear leh. Exam - still got 1 week 4 days to go. Jia you Sandy. must study hard hard k. haha.

    No comments: