Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sad Sad. Dear will sure laugh at me. STUPID DARLING

Today wake myself up at 9.30am. Kelly buy breakfast 4 me. Haha. Whole morning study Driving license notes. I attended the exam at 2pm at Eunos. So sad i fail again. Make my mood very very low. Actually tot of dun blog it here cause Dear confirm will laugh at me but I dun feel like hiding my feeling here. Cause i say out i will feel better. very very sad. I know Dear de feeling liao. If Gerry Ask me take liao ma. I dunno how to answer. Brother So clever why Sister so stupid leh. Taken SO many time still FAIL. M i So unlucky. I very worried about my CAT exam also. Scare same as BTT (Basic Theory Test). I dunno, I dun wan to think. dun wan to think so much. Wat i wan now is My Dear. I wan Dear Yang Yang wo. Dear i MISSED u very much.

Today, is Dear last day of Field camp. Hope everything is fine. So boring & Wu liao. Tomorrow need to work. So boring. Just feel like everyday can stay home, maybe because i this few days i spent more time at home ba. At home no stress. Got TV & computer with me. Sky fall also won't affect me.

Hope Tomorrow DEAR will be out. Ya, 19 is a holiday, haha. think Dear will be booked in one day later.

MISSED U MY DEAR. MUACk!!!

No comments: