Saturday, May 10, 2008

Work & Dinner with Dear & Sibling

Work 11am - 6pm. Work with Liping. Out of work, meet Gerry at Istane buy MOTHER DAY PRESENT. We bought $29.90. Wah, 3 ppl shared. Gerry, Kelly & me. Dunno mummy like anot. After work Go meet Dear & Sibling (Gerry & Kelly) eat dinner at Ichiban Japanese restaurant. We eat till $80+. I pay the food, but Gerry paid me $10. Like i never treat him lydat. Nvm, next time ba. After dinner, We went shopping. I asked Gerry to use up the John Little $10 voucher. He brought underwear. Dear dislike to go tat department. But to Gerry ok leh. Haha. Den go Precious moment buy Dear cousin (Chiew Ping) Wedding Present. Spent us $100++. Hope our wedding she also buy tat amount to us. haha.

Today , work with Liping. chat alot of Terence things & her family matters. Haiz. Liping said if she is my Bro BF she will confirm very sad. Cause, he keep on brining girls home. Liping said he like very FLIRT. I dunno him la. He matters. Lucky i dun have tis kind of BF. Ya, See Liping so rich. but family not in good term leh. Haiz, JIA JIA YOU BEN NAN LIAN DE JIN. haha

Dear when is our wedding ar? haha. I also want. Today, i feel good sia. No stress at all. Just hope i can finished my CAT exam & passed with flying colour. i wish I wish & i want i want. Sandy sure can pass de.

Dear, tomorrow book in at 9pm. So sian, this coming week. Dear can't bring Handphone again. Cause i need to attend some camping things ba. HAiz. No Dear voice 4 another week leh. So sad. No choice, who asked me to Fall in love with a army Guy/have a Army BF.


Reaches home. Bath, use computer den talk on the phone with Dear. I abit tired. Eyes want close liao. So tired, After chatting, i think i go sleep. Nite. Mummy come home leh. Dunno she like the present anot. Hope no scolding wor. Nite. Update u tomorrow. haha

No comments: