Monday, May 19, 2008

So fast weekend & public over liao. left 2 weeks to go

Sat 17 May 08
Work 11am - 6pm. work with Liping. Chit chat from 3pm to 6pm. Chat alots. About brothers things also have. After work, meet Dear & Kelly go Serangoon eat western food. Finished the dinner, Kelly go home. Dear & me go ah ma house pass ah ma Dear cousin wedding present. Chit chat aound 9pm we went off. Got home, Dear & I bath hao. We continue DVD we rented up last sunday. Watch with Kelly till 11.35pm den stop to send Dear home. tat all 4 my saturday

Sun 18 May 08

Wake up in the morning, Go breakfast with Kelly & Mummy. Den we went to market & buy fruits cause Monday is Vesak day. Buddha Birthday. Asked Dear to come my house. Dear reach around 1.30pm. He eat hao his Breakfast, we watch DVD. same old people, Kelly, Me & Dear. Watch half way DVD player spoilt den we used computer & old computer speaker to watch tat show. Wah, we watch till dinner time. Ordered KFC 4 dinner at $26.60. Den watch TV show. Finish watching den carry on with the DVD. watch till 10++ den the show ended.ear went home at 11pm. Very fast hor, One Saturday. Passed so fast. Why happy time passed so fast??? Dear just left a few minutes. I missed him leh. Called him tat time i cried. Dunno why??? Cry Baby leh. Dear promised me go pray with me the next morning Vesak day ma. haha. I waited dear the call till i fall asleep. Chat a while, erm less den 15 min den i sleep leh. Too pig. Haha. i nv study much leh.

Mon 19 May 08

Vesak Day, Actually i work de. But because i have a limited time to accompany Dear i Passed my schedule to Amy. Let her earn lor. Wake up in the morning 8.10am. Bath hao i called Dear to wake up. Going to pray (Vesak Day ma) haha. Meet Dear 9am at Farrer Park but end up Dear late. Mummy, Kelly & me waited 4 him (LATE KING). Wah, Long queue & alot of people. Pray less den 15min. We went to boon keng hawker centre eat breakfast. After breakfast. Kelly go meet her friend do Band/camp project, mummy prepare to go work & Dear & I go home (His house).

WHAT WE DO!!!!
  • Watch up all the DVD
  • Buy Dinner & Eat with the DVD show &
  • Send Dear in With His Parent
DEAR WILL MISS U
  • Love U
  • will miss ur voice
  • Miss ur er xin de smile &
  • Miss ur latesness
  • Miss ur Hug, Kiss & etc
  • Miss ur look

    If u come out IS a must to Love me more ok. I dun care. I want more Love . haha
So stress whole weekend + public holiday i never study much. This time dunno how sia. Wish i can finish my CAT exam soon & passed with average result can leh. PLEASE GOD/ SANDY

Ya, Dear THIS weeks 24 & 25 May. Thanks his bang mate 4 the confinement. haha. No Handphone 4 long time. Dunno till when??? Haiz. I MISSED U SO MUCH. MUACK DEAR!!!!

DEAR 12 BOOK OUT + VESAK DAY PIC




No comments: