Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sunday, at home study abit. sneezed 3/4 of the day

Wake up in the morning at 10am. Today, Sunday never meet dear. Cause Dear confined. Normally Sunday is the important day 4 me to meet Dear. Waked up. Prepared all things, go Kovan with mummy. She like the Laksa there. Wah, long queue till mummy dun want to eat leh. She eat fish soup & i eat (long queue) duck rice, yesterday no long queue 4 the duck rice. Not nice de. Dunno why long queue. Haha. i also ordered warm tou hua shui. Mummy asked me to help her buy dessert. Den come back my tou hua shui gone. So sad i just drank 1/4 of it only. Mummy said she didn't see the guy take and the guy also never ask mummy can clear ma. Haiz, Mummy asked me go buy another 1. but i just feel like drinking aliitle bit more. haha

Reaches home, wash, clean & bath my hamster. I finished it at 1pm. Wah, very tired sia. Kelly came home help me abit only. Yesterday, i sneezed the almost 3/4 of the day. The sneezing start when i clean my hamster. Maybe dusk ba. Saturday, stomach pain no mood study. Sunday, Sneeze 3/4 of the day. Not much mood too. Eat pill also never recover.

Yesterday, Cuifen called me asked me about work & study things. She got lorbang 4 work. I said ok. She now graduated from poly looking 4 job. She interested in my school course too. ACCA. wah, She want so many certificate 4 wat? i envy her. She finished her diploma liao. Where am i??? still 2 more paper den diploma. Very sad sia. Very scare fail too. Dunno why no mood to study when exam is arriving soon. Dear Dear i very stress. can i dun study liao? can i pass without taking the paper or can the marker just close 1 eye open 1 eye let me pass? i dun think so. Private eat people money de. Think i must work hard liao. Just hope exam can faster over & i can pass it with 40 mark & get a nice job. Meet Dear every weekend tat all i want. CAN????

I told Gerry about Terence things. Gerry said he asked terence about GF things, he told him they break liao. Gerry asked why break. Terence answer i like it. Gerry was so angry, ask u question, u answer me like this. Next time u talk to me. I dun wan to talk to u liao. See not only me dun wan to talk to him. Gerry also. Terence really give family attitude problem. Just hope police can catch him & send him in to BOYSHOME.

Dear u can't dun wan me wor. I see My brother Terence break with her GF anyhow. I so scare to loss u dunno why. Can't & ever think of dun wan wo ok. Dunno why girl like him. 4 me, i his age if i am pretty or what. i won't want BF cos only puppy love only. Not real love & will think of further de.

No comments: