Monday, May 5, 2008

Work today, rest till thurs

Work 11am - 5pm. Work with Aihui. She came at 4pm. cos got class. i chat with her awhile (1hr) den go home. Reach home around 5.45pm. Eat dinner & watch tv at the same time.

Never sell anything on my shift. Dunno got sell any on Aihui shift ma. haha. Today, can't memorize my paper 5. Dunno why. Die liao la. Still got 3 week to go. See how. Dun wan stress. Fail re-take again. I know what u guy wan say. Last 2 paper ma. Finsh it la. Why dun work hard. Not i dun wan & the last 2 paper not easy lor.

Haiz, dun wan to think so much. Just can store how much/many in just store lor. haiz.

Dear Dear confined this week can't bring handphone, so i have to be lonely at night. Is good tat Dear in camp. I can spend more time on study ba, but i will think of him every minutes & second. Can't imaging if dun have Dear, how i survive. haha. Got to stop here. time to read up some note leh.

Dear must read my blog wor. Cos i wan to say.

DEAR DEAR I MISS UR VOICE
MISS UR SMILE
MISS U ALWAYS MAKE ME ANGRY
MISS U UGLY LOOK and
VVVSSSBB

HAHA!!!!!

No comments: