Friday, May 23, 2008

Busy talking & play game but not study. haha

Work 11am - 6pm. work with Amy. Morning auto wake up at 8.15am. Go eat breakfast with mummy. Morning abit angry with Mummy cause she asked me to check electric all got shut down alot but i praying not playing or nothing to do. She busy wearing her shoes. I finished praying i saw her wearing shoes walk around the house. I said her den she said wah early in morning listen to u nag. Wah, This call nag, i always say them. including my sibling. If mummy always lydat kelly they all will also do/did the same ways. Not fair i said sibling only. Mummy never say. Mummy shouted at me, i so angry till i use 999999.99 sec to cool down talk to her when i reach Serangoon central. HAHA.


9.45am - finished my breakfast with Mummy den go wait 4 bus 105 to work.
10.49am - reach work place
10.50 to 12.30pm - pack the shop, check & count the money, Sweep & mop the floor
12.45 to 2.30pm - study paper 7 (study abit)
2.45 to 6.15pm - play computer & chit chat with Amy + eat dinner (KFC)
6.30 to 7.15pm - on my way home
7.15 pm- den reach home - pack clothes, bath & use computer + watch TV

The rest of the time play computer, study, listen to 933FM & sleep lor. tat all 4 my Friday. i left 1 week 1week 3 days paper 7, 1 week 6 days to paper 7 & 8 days more to see Dear. I got 50% feeling Dear will book out today, tml or Sun morning. But think my feeling is JIA de. Maybe i think Dear to much/stress too much anyhow think de. haha. i just want study hard now & finish my exam & passed with flying colour can leh. I'm clever de. Just only i lazy. If i work hard enough think i can de. haha. JIA YOU sandy.

Dear i missed u very much. 8 days more to see u. Hope u will out this week or next week. can come out is good de. haha. I love u Muack. Miss u. haha

No comments: