Saturday, May 31, 2008

No mood to study. dunno why? STRESS SIA!!!!

WHAT CAN I DO to release stress. Left 2 days to go. Tuesday is my 1st paper. Paper 7 & 2nd paper is paper 5. SO stressful sia. Maybe exam draw near leh. Dunno i can make it 4 the 2 paper ma. Hopefully can ba. AN WEI myself. haha. Dear called me at 2++ den we are deciding where to go in the end. We decided study home. Dear come to my house. Play computer with Kelly & watch TV together till Mummy brought dinner home.

Tell u something, Dunno izzit the weather for myself i no mood to touch any revision today. Haiz. Only left 3 days, why can't u work harder & finish the revision. haha. Dunno la. Just dun want to think so much.

Mummy brought dinner home, Kelly, Dear, Daddy & me eat together. Feel too boring watching Tv show. I suggested go pasam malam walk walk.from 8pm we walk till 9pm++ den reach home. Reaches home i bath den Kelly & Dear play VIWAWA till Dear went home. I continue playing it with Kelly till 12am++. Power leh, I whole day playing & relaxing. Really can't see i got mood study. I feel abit back. Maybe cause of my stressfulness, i never really go spent my time with Dear. I just throw him at one corner with laptop. So sian, Tomorrow i need to go shop do payroll things. Wah, exam on next coming Tue leh, i still can play, watch TV , Shop/Walk around Singapore & go do payroll. Should spent my time on study ma. HAHA. dunno la. Fail den re-take again lor.

I really give up. Let the GOD decide 4 me. Maybe GOD dun want me to pass my exam so easily. They want see me in lots painfulness & stressfulness. Maybe last time i am i very bad & nasty person ba. HAHA

TAT all 4 my Saturday. Last day of May. All the best SANDY!!!!!!!!!

No comments: