Sunday, June 1, 2008

New post ... End of weekend... Exam 1 more day to go

HAHA. Weekend leh. Wake up at 9am. Bath all that & waited 4 my cousin to come my house till 10am. Cousins arrived, Kelly, Mummy, Sheena & me went to Boon Keng hawker centre eat den take MRT to Orchard workplace count payroll. Liping worked morning shift. HAHA. Chit-chat & counting payroll. Meet Dear in the shop. Count till 12++ going to 1pm. Walk from Far East to Dhoby Ghaut, on the way i accompany Dear eat breakfast den walk to PS see Mobile phone. Dear wanted to buy W950i cos he said mostly people inside have the phone. This week Dear have to book him with his parent without me. Cause i feel that accompany him in is a waste of time (erm only 4 exam la) the rest i willing to accompany him. Who ask me to like him. haha. Dear dun be angry when u WASTE OF TIME wor. Coming Sunday will accompany you de. HAHA. Ya, Dear can bring handphone in leh. So happy. Dear camp mate from 92 become 70++ cause of weak one have been posted out. My Dear hope he is one of them. STUPID Dear, if can work harder & if good den sign on. I know is hard to survive but no choice. Where u go also the same. Need to work. Dun tell me hard den u dun work. Like me how i hate Office job, I still need to find one of them to work. No choice, who asked use last time when we are young dun study. If we study, maybe now doctor or lawyer liao. Joking la. Hiya, Now also good. At least i got my Dear in ITE. haha. Love u. See u in 5 more days. Nite & sweet Dream.

Good Luck both u & me!!!!!!!!!!
Dear Jia you 4 ur camp &
Darling Sandy Jia you 4 ur exam
HAHA!!!!

DEAR LAST WEEK NEVER BOOK OUT SO NOT PICTURE OF HIM
THIS WEEK GOT

14 BOOK OUT PICTURE




No comments: