Monday, June 23, 2008

1 day of work at Grown Success

Wake up in the morning at 7am. Bath & prepared to work. I took bus 158 to work. Stop outside the road & walk in. Walk in take 10min. I reach around 8.25am. Go tidy my hair den take lift to the office. I reaches the office. Too early leh, the company still not open yet. haha.

I reaches the company. The employee asked me to sit inside the meeting room. I sit till 9.30am den Alisa come bring me to Account Manager.

Account Manager asked me to open cheque & do some GST work. 1 time i know how GST things look like. Haha. I did alots of mistake but quite happy cause i learn lots of new things.

Lunch time Alisa bring me to eat. At Lobby A. My company at Lobby E. Need to walk. I ate duck rice. Is nice leh. Ya, eat lunch with Alisa BF & Her BF friend.

After the lunch they brought me to small mini mart to see. Got back in the office den start work. work till 7pm den go home.

I took bus 63 den walk to another bus stop wait 4 bus. The bus stop got more choice. In the end i took bus 22. Haiz. Very funny hor.

Reaches home, Eat mummy cook de dinner den watch TV & play computer. That all. Now waiting 4 Dear Dear the called. He saw my message sure happy leh.

No comments: