Monday, June 16, 2008

Last student off day. No more part-time job leh. Adult

Wake up in the morning at 10+ to 11. Change bedsheet wash den go breakfast with Mummy at Serangoon. i went hom 1 cause still got lots of things haven't do. I did:

1. Put up new bedsheet
2. sweep & mop the floor
3. Clear old printer (clear)

Go temple with mummy at around Clark Quay. After praying, We went to PS shop & eat Long John. My throat pain so i order Grill food instead of Fried food. We went home after the dinner den go Central cut hair. Kelly & I cut at $17 for 2.

Reaches home watch TV & play computer.

Liping called me, tell me alot of Aunt Lim & Audrey things. They very troublesome leh. I asked Audrey dun care about them.

So boring, tomorrow need to work. Only sat & sun off only. den have to work again. Mummy said also correct. $1800 leh. Where can you find a job at this rate. I lucky lor. dunno the job good or not. Try & see how ba. Not good also have to endure at least 1 year. See Neopop that job i endure for 4 mth lor.

I waiting 4 Dear de call. How everything goes well 4 him. Dear i go temple i also helped you pray. Hope u can PING PING AN AN de. haha. LOVE U

No comments: