Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Today went to Agency meet 2 agent.

Wake up at 8am. Prepared & get ready to go Adecco Agency meet Agent Jeremy. Wah, Morning rain. So nice to sleep sia. No choice, i have to find work. No matter how bad the weather is, human still need to go work. Haha.

After meeting the agent. I called Kelly asked her about breakfast things. She eat leh. No choice. I lazy to eat at coffee or etc. I saw McDonald in-front of me than i eat that 4 breakfast. Eat alone. Sad right. haha

Like very stupid lydat. When to Tampines i took 80. Take around 1hr to reach den meet the agency chat got 20min den can go leh, the agency help find a job (the company name is Crowed Success) the agent state to my resume that i want 1800-1900 4 my salary. Wah, I stern awhile. The agent said can still neg, i think so also. If i state 1400-1500 den the company sure give me 1400 & 1500. If i take 1800-1900 maybe they will give me 1400-1700. I took 1hr home also. Ya, reach home around 12++ den hang clothes out. Sit down & use 30min computer. Have to go Toa payoh meet Kelly Services agent.

Reaches Toa Payoh, i meet the agent. den finished the meeting. Kelly & I walked the whole Toa Payoh look 4 Dear the W950i. Asked all the shop, finally i found 2 cheap. In this 2 shop in choosed is $280 instead of $320.

$280
so call ful set but no box

$320
Full set with book

In the end i choose $280 de. Not because is cheap. Cause $320 de i dun really like the set (e.g the headphone, USB cable & Charger).

Dear, U come out sure very happy. Think this time is my 1 time give u so so big de surprise. Hope u like it. Love u Dear. haha

No comments: