Sunday, June 29, 2008

Go SAFAR CLUB & VIVO CITY

Waked up in the morning at 9.15am. Bath and get ready to go out from house. Go out from house at 10.15am ba. Take MRT to Tiong Bahru. Eat McDonald with Dear. The new breakfast very nice. Haha. the bread like hot cake with sryru very nice. People out there is a must to try. Haha

After breakfast, We take bus 195 to MF SAFAR club to collect Dear MP4. Reaches there. The Admin staff told us is out of stock. So sad. Very walk about at the club. Look at their facilities den heading to bus-stop take bus to VIVO.

I wanted to buy clothes to wear 4office. But how i shop also never see a clothes that is nice de. That why people said, want to buy clothes, not clothes u like but if u dun wan to buy. You automatic will see it.

I shop at VIVO think got 3 hours ba. Dear face very black. We do some small quarrel. In the end ok liao. Angry with him, Always like to make my weekend miserable de. Hate u

Reaches Dear house. I played game while he prepared his things to bring into the camp. We buy dinner at 6pm den meet up his parent & send him in.

After sending him. His parent send me home. I reaches home around 8.05pm. Do some packing, washing, use computer & finally lay on the bed and watch DVD with Kelly. That all 4 my Sunday.

Miss you Dear, So bad can't bring handphone in. No matter how we quarrel. I still love you. Cause you are my Dear Dear. Couple need some quarrel to understand each other more. But no always quarrel la. Haha.
Love you!!!!!
NO 18 BOOK OUT PIC



No comments: