Saturday, June 28, 2008

Sat. finally tml can rest. One week at GS liao

Saturday leh. Still need to work. So boring. Worked from Morning 9am - 1pm. Do so Paper work lor. E.g Data entry, Filling, fax & photo copy document. So boring but passed very fast. Hope everyday i can work till 1pm. Haha.

After work, meet Christine, Esther & Dear go Bugis shopping. Want buy clothes the me. In the end never buy anything. Haha. Cause nothing i like. Christine & Esther they spent alot on gift for their friend.

We take lunch at V8, total Amount is $40 after Dear SAFAR card discount total is $36. Esther they all paid me $13. Haha. they never take the discount leh.

After lunch we continue to shop 4 clothes. den shop till 6pm. Esther need to go off meet her friend 4 dinner den Christine need to buy food go home 4 her family. Dear & me Shop awhile den take bus home. Reaches home eat mummy cook de dinner den use computer & watch VCD together with Kelly & Dear

Ya, today quarrel with Dear again. dunno why he likes to make me angry. One week never make me angry will die. I asked him to leave his house when i boarded the bus. In the end, he eaited 4 his sister den late to meet me. Actually i gave his enough time to reach Bugis leh. From his house just 5 MRT stop only. In the end, he late. Wah, Really very ANGRY. Not the 1 time he late liao lor. Together got 2 1/2 years liao. Always lydat. nothing to do with him. My feeling 4 lateness aready dead. Almost quarrel till dun want him. Dunno why, Maybe i too love him liao. Can't leave him lydat ba.

Ya, told Christine they all about my job scope. I dun really think my job is nice. But still not bad. Maybe i dislike Office job that why i dun have the heart there. Hope this office job dun like last time that job lydat. I really scare of Office Job leh.

Dear Please, I dun like to hate people. Hate people very miserable leh. I know u stress, Please i am your darling not your punching bag. Not happy, stress, tired or what. Give me black face. I hate it. 1 week just 2 days to spend with me leh. Izzit so difficult 4 u???

That all 4 my Saturday.

Dear i still Love u. I know u dun want to be lydat. Hope u can control your temper.

No comments: