Saturday, June 7, 2008

Work, watch Movie & carry lots of goods home

Today wake up at 8.55am. Cause need to work at 11am. Wake up help Kelly change cage. Instead of taking Bus, i took train to work. HAHA.

Ya, on my way to work. I forget which AGENCY called me. Think is what *career* called me. Asked me about job i work before, This & that. He help me found a 6 month contract work. Help out the company cause the account staff going 4 maternity leave. His name is Jeffery. He said the salary range is about 1800 max. Wah, alot leh. haha. Hope i get the job. 6 month i think ok ba. Haiz. Really nv work office job before dunno i can Ta Han anot. Haha

At work place i dunno what i do. I spent few hours, almost 2 -3 hrs doing stock, packing & clearing due to Tuesday closing ceremony. HAHA. Dun feel sad cause dunno why. Maybe work at LOUIS sian liao. haha. Tell you something, i almost bring all the bags home. alot of bags lor. I took T-SHIRT, BELTS, SHORT, BAGS, ACCESSORIES & TUBE. haha.

After work, meet up Kelly & Dear at PS eat McDonald 4 dinner & watch (The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian). Very Nice the show. haha. Finished the movies go home time. HAHA. That all 4 my Saturday.

Dun really understand Dear liao. I dunno what he want. Reach home or what always dun CALL me de. Inside the camp, he speak to me on the phone sweet bu
t outside he change. Dunno how to say. Just feel like 2 different people. Haiz. that all. Nite

No comments: