Thursday, June 26, 2008

Dear & My 2 year 1 mth anniversary

Same as Usual. Yesterday nite, Kelly asked Dad to wake her up at around the timing Dad going to work. My dad did wake her up. But i think in the end her went back to sleep. I wake up Bath hao going to pack my bad stuff. I saw her on the bath. I quickly wake her up. Haha so pig. 1st time i sleep so early & did not think of any stuff. I fall asleep with the light on & Kelly is playing game. That power, tot i can't sleep lydat.

Work time. Asok asked to to oen more den 10 cheque. Wor i so scare i make mistake. lucky all the scare all over liao. After opening all the cheque, i went 4 lunch with Alisa, her BF & Her BF friend. Chatted happily. that fun. Dun feel like i alone light bulb leh.

After lunch go back to the office do the same thing. Data entry lor. With Asok & Alisa help i finally got my own e-mail. So happy. Account1@crownsuccess.com.sg. Feel free can drop me a message. Haha. Still empty de. Ya, Asok Said he want to store a phone 4 me. So happy leh. Got own phone on my desk. Half good & half bad la. Good is that i dun need to share. Asok phone got his smell. I dun really like the smell sia. I know, people talk on the phone sometime will shout or what den the saliva stick there. Asok always shout on the phone de. He said if dun scold they won't do their work properly. haha. I answer ok. Dun want my own phone cause i dislike to pick my phone or answer phone. So scare, somemore I dun speck good english leh. haha

Asok also say that. Data entry is temp work Cause he too busy to do so all on pending. Got me liao. Can faster finish it & he will teach me all the account work. If i catch is fast. He can do others work like Sales or etc. Dun need to be like what he have to do everyday. Erase his work la. So good.

I off work at 6.30pm. Tell Asok i going home. Very tired whole day at work place. That why i want go off. Can go home rest. Very fast, I work in Grown Success aready 4 days. Tomorrow is Friday leh. Fast right. Haha.

I go off with Alisa. Walk to the bus-stop. Chat awhile. Always forget to ask her things. I want to ask de is Medical leave & Annual leave. Always forget, stupid Sandy.

Reach home, Smell mummy the cooking. But Kelly tell me she never cook. Wah. Kelly packed 4 me leh. I think Mummy confirm say her de. Haha. Blur Kelly. Eat hao, watch TV & use computer. That all for my Thursday.

Now waiting 4 Dear the call. Hope everything goes well for him. Can see him in a few days later. No matter what, Dear i in my heart, I envy Alisa, BF work next block only. Haha.

Love u Dear Dear

No comments: