Wednesday, June 25, 2008

3rd day at Grown Success. Very Stress!!!!

Wake up in the morning at 7.15am. As usual. Wash up & prepared to go for work. I take bus 158 with Kelly. As Kelly is going to Macpherson ITE again.

Reaches work around 8.45am. The office open at 8.5oam++. Do data entry whole morning den go lunch with Alisa & her BF. I heard from Alisa that the new coming staff will come at 10++ of July. Haiz, I need to endure 2 more week.

Today, lunch time chat alot with Alisa & her BF. Chat almost all about company staff. haha. Finished lunch, go back do data entry again. Haiz. Do till 6pm den i secretly surf net den Asok came i off the net. I tell Asok that i finished, he give me another work to do. Alot of credit card letter. Dunno how to read them. So stress & troublesome.

6.31pm. I faster tell Asok that i going off. He say ok den i go off. reach home around 7.10pm. Eat & watch TV and use computer. Now waiting 4 Dear de call. hope Dear can called early.

So sad Dear next week can't bring his handphone. Haiz, can't chat with him liao. My Left eye keep jumping think got bad things will happen. Very tried, maybe because of Gerry again. Make me not enough sleep. Again Gerry Neo. So tired, Later bath hao. Really much relax my eye leh. cause today whole day in-front of computer.

No comments: