Friday, June 20, 2008

Last Show for data entry. Jobless again

Wake up in the morning at 7.30am. Bath & prepared go work. Same lor. Walk to 24 bus stop & take bus to work.

Reaches work around 9.35am. Work den eat lunch lor. Today work till 3.45pm only. Ok la the job. I dislike to work there cause i feel that they are all clever people. I only like old people who take a long way to get my Cert all that. So sian. I willing to learn, but why must I take a long way???

After work i took bus 12 to go meet mummy at chinatown eat dinner den take MRT to boon keng buy Kelly birthday cake. After birthday cake we take MRT home. I never go home with Mummy. I went to Dear ah ma house take Dear letter. Ah ma told me that her TV got something wrong. I asked her to called the TV people or ask Dear uncle to help her call. She said she quarrel with Uncle again. Haha. Dunno why la.

Went home after ah ma place. Watch Tv, Play game & chat with Dear that all. Ya, Is Kelly birthday so we sing birthday song to her. The birthday cake is nice & pretty. haha. that all

No comments: