Thursday, June 12, 2008

Go out with Kelly & Joanne watch KUNG FU Panda

Wake up in the morning around 9am++. This time waked up by Agent instead of Mummy. The agent asked me some question & said sorry to me cause she know in sleeping. Haha. So paisei. When breakfast at Yangzheng there. Eat fish ball noodle. After that we went home. Didn't accompany Mummy go buy things cause i meet Joanne at 1pm.

Reach home rest about half and hour, den asked Kelly to bath. I asked Kelly to join Joanne & me. We meet around 12.45pm in Serangoon MRT station. make no different cause we actually meeting at 1pm. haha

Reaches Dhoby Ghaut den we went straight up to GV to buy ticket. Joanne went to Arcade to play catch Bear Bear. In the end, non of them are caught. Hard to catch also la. Waste money. We brought KUNG FU PANDA at 2pm.

Hey, i brought it with OCBC card. But only $0.50 off 4 each ticket. better den dun have la. TOTAL bill $21 instead of $22.50. brought 3 ticket leh. (3X7.50=22.50). Still very XXX cause weekdays leh. Somemore watch before 5pm should be $6 per hours 4 student price. Haha. Think is SCHOOL HOLIDAY ba. den no discount.

We buy food into the cinema & eat. Dun mistaken, we brought de is cinema sell de not outside food. Haha. The panda show is really very nice & funny. Haha.

After the movie, We went to Bugis shop. Weather very hot sia. So never really shop Bugis street. We spend more time at Parco. Buy Joanne's cousin wedding present & eat V8. Very cheap only. V8 got this discount, Mon-fri 3pm-5.30pm got 20% discount. Lucky we got there before 5.30pm. Total bill is $29.35 for 3 person. is cheap de lor. haha. $10 each. haha.

Today, the online shop people may send bag to me. But i worry nobody can accept it cause nobody at home. In the end, i dun care leh. Hope tomorrow will come. If never come i think he/she will send it to nearest Post & ask me go collect ba.

Kelly & me got home at around 9.30pm. We opened the letterbox. U know wat i saw. Is my bag. Haha. Kelly asked me straight away. How they got the bag inside? haha. Kelly always asked me cute & funny question. She tot they squeeze in. I dun think so. I think they open the whole letter box thing & put it inside. They think they send to my house. I saw the wrapping, got one stamp there. Maybe post straight away to my letter box ba. HAHA

At home, help mummy collect all the dry clothes in. I very angry cause why Terence at home he dun help to collect all clothes in leh. Actually, i want say him de. I know his attitude so i talk to Kelly. I tell Kelly all this & that den Terence not happy. He say i backstabber him leh. Dun really understand. Talk bad thing behind him call back-stab wor. Haha. Think i english not that good also. Know the friend all ENGLISH speaking de. How come English speak so good but dunno how to use words? hiyo. Think his english speaking only use to action, HL & etc la. ya, Maybe use it to fight or scold bad words only. haha.


I think liao. I should complain to my dad. Cause dad said before. if he scold u den u tell me. Correct ma. He scold me. I msg dad straight. Tot dad won't see it or wat. Dad reach home, 1 thing is to scold him den beat liao. Dad scold alot.
He never scold me. Cause got Kelly be my witness, i never say his name or talk to him. I cried, because Mummy always say i hai ren. i never hai him. Is him, himself want scold me de. Mummy accuse me, I dislike my mummy lydat. Cause she always said:

1. HE scold u, u tell dad. Not only mummy said that dad also
2. Go job also dun want to work. Dunno what he want. Only know how to scold bas words
3. Mummy know what kind of friend HE always bring home
4. Dunno which GF she want. Old GF keep calling.
5. Mummy asked me dun care HIS thing. I never care, she come ask me. Ask me 2 talk 2 him
6. Since mum asked me dun care. What 4 ask me to talk to him???
7. Dad likes to ask me about HIS thing. I dun1 to care leh. Please dun ask me
8. HE always bring funny kind of friend home
9. Always dun come home/morning gone out, midnight den come home.

All this lor. I hate Mummy. If tomorrow go eat breakfast with her or whatever day/date. i will tell her. Your son, please take care. I never talk to him since last quarrel liao. SO he dun come look 4 trouble i won't look 4 trouble. I will also say. I dislike to see him get scolded or whatever. cause i feel like i complain doesn't make any profit to me. I will lost lots if tear only. what 4 cry for this type to guy. Not worth it lor. Ur son u should know how to handle him. I you dun want to care den let dad care. When dad scold him, dun feel pain or what. He deserve it. If not u see. He will get more & more useless. Only know how to talk money instead of working. I tot he come out work liao. Why dun continue????


Lucky, got Dear the sayang & tell me what i wrong at & more. I know i did wrong but that not really me. Is part of me. I can't control my attitude when i see things that i dislike. No choice. My attitude is transfer by Mummy & Daddy if not my blood won't be AB+.
Cause:

Mummy blood is: A+
Daddy blood is: B+

See i got them mixed. haha.

by the way. Thanks Dear. I feel good leh.

No comments: