Tuesday, June 24, 2008

2nd day of work in new company

Wake up in the morning at 7.10am. As usual. Wash up & prepared to go for work. I take bus 158 with Kelly. As Kelly is going to Macpherson ITE for learning or etc. Not too sure why she to go there for.

Reaches work place at around 8.30am. Go toilet for 10min cause stomach pain at the same time tidy my hair too. Got out from the toilet take lift up. Office same not yet open the door yet. Few min I stand there. Den one of the office temp staff came name (yan qing). She came around 8.45am. But the door not yet open yet. We chatted 4 few min. Alisa came & join us 4 chatting. Chat 4 afew min going to 8.55am. Account Manager Asok den open the door 4 us.

At work do some data entry. Very boring hor. haha. Lunch time go eat with Alisa & her Bf only. They brought me to a place, the block is next to our building. I take chicken rice. Not nice de. The chicken rice. Very dry sia. I got nothing to chat with them. Maybe dunno them wel ba. Just my 2nd day of work only. I like light bulb leh. So funny. Early in the afternoon aready be people light bulb. If i know them i dun mind to be a light bulb, but the problem is i dunno them well. Haha.

After lunch, go back do my data entry & opening of letter. Den work till 6.45 den Account Manager let me go off. I learn another new things. (Flex, DHL & Xdel) i learn it in NEOPOP. Now got another 2 new come out is (First Flight & City Link) not bad. Think is quite expensive too. Now i still dunno the rate. Maybe slowly i get well to the things den i know ba

After work, went to Lorong Liew Lian buy bubble tea. Suddenly feel like having it. Haha. Reaches home eat Mummy cook de porridge den watch TV & play computer. Dear called about 9.pm for 1st call and 10pm for 2nd call.

I sleep around 11pm++. That all 4 my Tuesday

No comments: