Saturday, June 14, 2008

Go Expo 4 briefing for next week job Tue to Fri

Wake up in the morning accompany Mummy & Kelly go central eat breakfast. On the way, me & Mummy have a small quarrel but in the end ok leh. After breakfast, Kelly & I went home to change hamster cage & Mummy alone go market.

Wah, Lots of Hamster cage to change sia but i quite enjoy it dunno why. Maybe i just feel like it is simple & freedom life i have ba. Die liao, I more & more going to turn my mind to HOUSEWIFE road. I dun wan. haha.

Today, dunno wat the day is. Lots of people come to my house sia. I most hate the Brother Terence His friend came. My cute cousin & Daddy is back home before 12pm. Wah, really special day sia.

I bath how prepared tp go 4 Kelly services (date entry job) briefing. Wah, tot brief around 30min only but in the end brief 1h30min. After the briefing i meet up Kelly & Dear go Suntec IT FARE to shop 4 Kelly present. Brought a SONY MP3 for her & Printer 4 ourselves to use. HAHA. i spent almost all my LOUISE JUNE SALARY on the IT fare. HAHA.

After the Fare, We go buy BURGER KING 4 daddy dinner. Dear & I leave Kelly & went 4 June 21st Birthday party at JAB1 PUB. Stay there till 11.40pm den go home. Wah, still got train.

During this few hrs. I quarrel with Dear. Because of some small case. I very angry with him. I really really dun understand him liao. Abit also find me 4 quarrel. Just talking to my Senior he angry said i never talk to him or wat. End up i msg him when i reaches home & bath hao.

He called me & said sorry. I'm too sensitive liao. Maybe because I book out Sat u will bring Kelly with us or sibling. Like no time 4 me. I told him. I can't be so selfish. Mon-Fri no u den i look 4 her. If got u den no want her. I the most bad sister lor. I love my sibling. No matter wat. I will give them whatever i can. No only bully them la. Haha. Dun see my Sister Kelly like quiet type. She quite fierce de wor. Among all i most hate want IS TERENCE NEO SHUN WEI.

Dear u very bad. I dunno i must love u more or dun love u. Cause u break my heart. But nvm Who ask me to love u. Hope u will learn a lesson After today i cried. My tear is not cried 4 free de. I want u to remember u make ur darling me sad.

  • If i dun love u, I won't be with u till now. (2yrs 6 mth lor)
  • If i dun love u. I will not wait 4 u. U in Army now. should understand not all gal wait
  • U got nothing good 4 me to stay by your side. E.g Money, Car, Cards, House & Job but i still want u. cause i love u.

    Hope u know what kind of person i am. If not den u better go find another girlfriend. I your girlfriend for 2yrs 6mth liao leh. Go think ba. Dun abit jealous here & there. U not small leh. 22nd this year & In army leh. Good life u can be people Daddy leh.

  • No comments: