Thursday, June 19, 2008

3rs day of data entry

Yesterday night didn't get to sleep well cause of Gerry & his friend. Not the 1st time liao. Haiz. body feel like sleeping but mind awake leh. Take bus & working i feel like sleeping sia. Dislike Gerry got exam. His got exam, whole family can dun need to sleep liao

Alarm ring at 7.30am, but i lay on the bed till 7.45am den wake up. Dun really feel like waking up. I force myself to wake up, Bath, prepare to go work. As usual walk to 24 bus stop. Crossing the road 1 bus 24 ran off. I waited 4 another 1. waited for 5min lydat the bus came. hop up the bus & stop at EXPO. On my way to EXPO, i message Joanne asked her want meet today anot instead of Friday. She ok den we settle meet today leh.

Work lor. nothing different. Ya, today i wear Black Jean work. Very funny. Should be in formal i wear Jean. Think is ok. Cause i saw some girl wear Jean & shoes (not cover shoes) wah my shoes makes my foot very painful sia. Hate that feeling. haha

After work, i meet Joanne go eat Mos burger, chit chat, accompany her buy wallet & she accompany me go buy office wear. I spent around $59 on office wear (bottom only) expensive leh. after that we went 4 dessert. Tital i spent 4 my day is around $69. lots leh.

Dear called me went i having dessert with Joanne. Ordered PAPAYA milk dunno what de. Quite nice la. haha. that all for my Thursday.

Tomorrow is my last day of data entry. need to start work as ACCOUNT ASSISTANT although the pay is good. But i dun seem to look forward to the job. dunno why???? can anyone tell me why??? i haven't started to work, my feel so bad liao. Haiz. If got another job, i will also feel like this de. i think.

1. is Last job (Ying Yin)
2. maybe is the job duration
3. need to work almost whole week (only sun off)
4. i feel no freedom liao
5. have to re-take Paper (I wish both pass with flying colour)

No comments: