Monday, June 30, 2008

Learn new things. Missed Dear much

Need to work leh. Work from 9am to 6.30pm. Do some data entry, Preparing salay voucher & do some invoice things. Morning i learn what is invoice about. Quite nice. Learn new things leh

Luch time go eat with Alisa, Ronald & their friend. Today topic they told about one JAP men kill his lover & eat up her body. They want send me the picture i dun want. After lunch, went to perfume warehouse see perfume cause still early.

After that went back to the office. Asok is out to do some work. He never give me any work to do. So i surf abit net den go collect letter & wait 4 him to come back.

The job pay is high, but dunno why. After work my mood suddenly from 100% to 20%. If got people talk to me i sure angry de. Very happy, 6.30pm leh. Haiz, Only work 1 week 1 day only.

After work i took bus 158 home den reaches home eat mummy cook de curry fish & den do my things. Watch TV, play computer & sleep lor.

This week Dear can't bring handphone so no phone is to be use. Haha. Nvm. That time two week only can't bring also lydat over liao. Haha. Think this week just 1 week. Confirm can pass very fast. I wish today is Wednesday. Haha.

Dear i missed you so much. I really ENVY my colleague ALISA. He BF work near her, fetch she up & down from work. SO GOOD. I also want. Give me a motocycle i also happy. Dun need car.

Nvm, Save money ba. No car or whatever. Dear also can come fetch me with his leg. Dun think he can. Not because he in Army. IS he always late when he meet me. So there is no chances he will come fetch me de.

That all for my Monday. So boring. I tot today is Wednesday or Thursday. Feel so alike hor. Maybe i AN WEI myself now ba.

SO ENVY PEOPLE AFTER WORK CAN MEET BF, SO ENVY PEOPLE GOT BF TO FETCH HER HOME, SO ENVY PEOPLE CAN MEET BF FOR BREAKFAST/LUNCH/DINNER, SO ENVY. SO ENVY PEOPLE CAN CHAT ON THE PHONE EVERY NIGHT.

No comments: