Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Rest day leh. No much work to do in Office

Reaches work place at 8.55am. Do yesterday never finish the work. Finished around 10 to 11am++ den Asok asked me Photocopies document & send me to the bank to deposit Cheque & Withdraw money. Take Cab out & in.

Lunch I take cab & drop at Alisa & her BF location. Join them 4 lunch. Wah, i was the one who late 4 lunch but i finished my food 1. They ordered noodle waited for 10min after i finished my lunch. Can see Ronald was very angry. Haha

After lunch we walked back to the office. Wah, Asok said got meeting later. Is a financial meeting, He said i need to attend also. So Attended the Meeting. The talks is about accounting software SAP. Like ACCCPAC lydat. All teacher teach de all give them back liao. Die la. The Guy talk more den 4 hrs i dun understand what he & she is talking about. Lucky got Asok & they will teach us also. Practical. Haha.

I got off at 6.33pm. Walk to talk bus 158 home. Reaches home around 7.10pm den take dinner & pack my bag till 7.40pm ba. I use computer that time is 7.45pm liao. Used computer, watch TV & sleep. Chat with Dear awhile. On Thursday 12am. Dear got 1 day HELL DAY. I so worry about him. Dunno 1 day can endure anot. Think one day is ok 4 him ba. Got another 1 is 1 week, That 1 worst leh. Haiz. Dun dare to think. Very fast, can over de. Tomorrow i going to bad time is Dear finished his HELL DAY. haha

Love u dear. Muack. Jia you. Must Endure cause u r a man. My man. Haha.

No comments: