Monday, July 21, 2008

Missed Dear & Why Monday so boring???

Wake up in the morning at 7.30am. Prepare & need to go for work. Think of work. I feel stress leh. Cause Yan Qing going to leave soon. I alone doing all the Sales job, Sian. Today not much work for me.

Lunch time arrived fast also. I love lunch time, not because got food to eat. Is lunch time arrived i need to work half day more can go home leh. haha. Is happy 4. haha

Go lunch with Alisa, her BF, YAn Qing & Josephine. Both if them join us late. Cause they have a meeting with MD. The meeting hold them for 30min. After our food. We sit there & chat. They talk aboit ghost things. Cause Next Month is Chinese 7 mth leh

I feel Josephine abit weird kind of people. Ya, She married. Heard Alisa said Marry in May only. That is 2 mth ago. Ok. Marry the couple still wish to carry on study meh? Maybe only apply to me ba. I still got the thinking of study. STUDY MORE

So tired, work till 7pm lydat. Follow Ronald & Alisa to eat dinner. They pick Kelly up 1 den we heading towards CHOMP CHOMP. Eat till 8.30pm den reach home.

Reaches home, Chat with Dear on the phone, watch TV, DVD, play computer & Sleep. So miss Dear Dear.

That all for my Monday. Fast leh. Tml Tue liao. haha.

LOVE U SWEET HEART BOON HENG

No comments: