Monday, July 28, 2008

Finance URT Training better in training den intro

Morning, another week leh. So boring. Just dislike Monday dunno why. Think not only me. Apply to all the human. If got people like Monday i think he or she crazy. Haha

Work from 9am - 6.30pm. Morning due with all Yan Qing need to pass over the work. Whole morning busy with her. Haiz.

Lunch time go Lobby A eat. Eat with Alisia, Her BF, Josephine & Yan qing. Dunno what to eat so eat VEGETARIAN FOOD. Maybe eat the food good, can help to erase some bad luck. Haha. After food. Go Lobby B see perfume, Help Cailing & Elaine see the price & check whether got the perfume they wanted.

Back to Office. Very fast 1hr 30 min Yan Qing going to go off. Last Wed see her going off. I feel like going off with her. But yesterday nothing leh. Maybe i in URT training ba. Think is ok to me. Cause never see her going off. Envy her, still a student. Haha. Just get money from parent & spent whatever she like. I also want. Haha

URT training quite fun. Really dun understand when he want introduce to me but slowly i get hold to the system. Still ok. Not all get hold but at least know what is what better den when he introduce to me that time. Haha

After work when home straight. Reaches home chat with Dear, Watch TV, DVD, Play computer & that all for my Monday. Monday passed so fast so happy de lor. Haha

No comments: