Thursday, July 3, 2008

Dear Hell day end today. Hope he is fine. Love him :P

As usual. Work lor. Work from 9am - 6.30pm. Reaches work place around 8.51am. Saw Yan Qing at the bus-stop. Take lift up & have a small chat with her. 5 min later, Asok & Venkatest is here to open the door 4 us

Work lor. morning help him do some photocopies & faxing. Asok send me out to OCBC bank at 11.32am. I walk till the bank is just only 11.40am den walk to lobby A coffee shop wait 4 Alisa & Ronald. I help them ordered Wanton Noodle. I also join them. See them always order the wanton noodle. Like very nice. Erm, still ok. eatible. Haha. After lunch, we still got 30min. We walk to a cake shop, cause Ronald want order cake 4 his family member birthday. Finished ordering, we walk back to the office. Reaches the office at 12.58pm.

Do nothing. See Asok eat lunch den help him do some faxing & keying data entry. Now only 4.15pm office like no people. 3 girls & 1 boss. Haha. Now abit hungry, Maybe lunch must eat rice den can endure till 6pm. Haha. called standard chartered bank. I dun understand what the operator want. She keep asking me for REFERENCE No. Tot is the top ref. Not lor, The ref no is at the centre of the document. haha. Funny hor

Waited to knock off. Haha. Very bad i know. I got my own phone leh. Dun need to share with Asok. Dislike his phone smell. I change the phone head, Alisa laugh very loud. Haha. Alisa help me to move the telephone line. I asked Alisa 1 question, why just now i change the phone u laugh. She answer, Cause i also smell the smell on the phone. That funny. Haha

Ya, END WORK AT 6.30++. When i go off time, Asok told me he got lots of things to finish. Cause Saturday got AUDITOR come to Audit TRADEDEAL. Is another company. Like last time Neopop Lydat got 3 company.

Asok told me that he go home so early also alone. Might well stay in & work. Cause His family just went to India. Because his wife just give birth & at the same time she can't handle two kid. One just newborn another one think around 5 to 6 ba. How to handle alone, went u just give birth. Understand. His wife & kid will be back to Singapore around 1-3 month time when the baby grow abit bigger. Haha. Suddenly dunno should Envy him or Help him Sad.

Having a new baby is happy. But family not in Singapore is a sad things cause go home. Is ALONE de lor. So can't marry to other counties guy. Not good 4 girls. Haha.

After work went home straight. Reaches home around 7.10pm. Eat finished my dinner i sat in front of the computer. Use it, Watch TV & sleep lor. Today not call from Dear.

Think he finished his dinner, Now continue his HELL DAY. ENDURE DEAR DEAR few more hours to go. Jia You, U r Sandy Man. Sure can endure till last de. Haha.

I got a good Account manager/Accountant. But still i dun like Office job. Dunno why. Dunno i should say Like or dislike. Actually, I got a nice superior. Everything goes well. But i still abit worry.

Today had a meeting with MD & Asok. Still dunno account things well. MD want Asok to pass all the account job to me. How can i handle them myself. I not trained. I willing to learn but not one day learn all ba. Clever people or smart people can can't adsorb within one month. Ya, 4 my company. I counted as still young. But not all young people smart de. MD please dun give BLUR Sandy like me too much responsibility. Only will scare me away. HAHA

That all 4 my thursday. I happy tomorrow is Friday. I can't wait to see Dear. Dunno why, Dear always make me angry. But when i was alone or doing something. My brain will just come across of Dear Dear. Come across:

Dear in ITE time
How i fall 4 him
How we become couple
Our 1 outing
What kind of movie we watch 1 time
What we eat

Tell u something, our 1 outing Dear take cab to meet me wor. Now always late to meet me. Haiz. Sad leh. The 1 outing is not dating. So dun mistaken. Our outing is on 23 Dec. Our dating is on 26 Dec. SO this year ended is our 3 yrs anniversary leh. I can't wait leh. Very fast. One yr & one yr older liao. haha

No comments: