Friday, July 11, 2008

Finally Fri. Why new comer must do so much things?

Same lor, must work. Human ma, No choice. Animal also must work. Haiz. Living things confirm is a must to work la. haha

Morning half hours do nothing. Go open letter box at 9.40am den back to the office did some entering of GST and data entry lor.

Went for lunch at 12.04pm. Go with Alisa & her BF Ronald. I eat mixed rice again. Cause i think rice can let me endure till 5pm lydat. haha

Back to the office. Do some filing of document, let MD sign document, Fax & photocopy lor. Ya, 3pm go open letter box. Because of the SAP things. I need to key TradeDeals things liao. Sales people still want me to help them. If i busy with my Account stuff will u guy help me. Tot what i'm. You guy hire me as Account Assistant not Admin Assistant or data entry ok. Please use more of your brain. That Meena, go home at 3pm. Why can't u stay back & key. Lazy leh u. Asked others for help is just not fair. Your pay is high so how. Go home early so how??? Can't hire more assistant to help u. ANGRY LEH. Asked me to do something not related to me. A bit bad la. In this company not yet one month, I complain liao. Haha. But is truth ma. Nnever think of hating anyone just feel not fair lor.

Meet up with MD show his the ITEM MASTER. He dislike it, asked me to redo it. Haiz. Dunno what they want. Just redo lor. Dear said he can book out at 6.30pm. So i ask him want meet ma. He ok, if dun meet. Only can meet him for 1 day that is tml. My Birthday.

Before i going to finish work. Kelly msg me ask me want eat dinner anot. McDonald or etc. In the end, i meet both of them at Serangoon Central McDonald, Student meal wor. Upsize & Dear brought extra Burger to eat. Hungry de Dear. About to leave the restaurant, we saw Dear de Army mate. He went there for dinner too. Heard Dear say he is BEST PT in his camp. Haha

After the Dinner we went home, Dear use computer & i bath & help him massage. Meanwhile we watch DVD with Kelly. Dear went home at 11pm. I want him to rest well cause tomorrow is my Birthday. Haha. But so sad, Birthday need to work too. No choice. Haha.

Watch till late night, chat with Dear till around 2am den went to sleep.

No comments: