Tuesday, July 15, 2008

2day is Dear No 2 Hell day. Dunno how is he.

Work lor 9am - 6.30pm. Morning Work for yesterday never finish de job. Update Outstanding file, faxing, photocopy & data entry.

Lunch time very long leh. Dunno how it passed? Happy lunch time arrived. Went with my colleague & her BF to UBI AVE 2 coffee shop for lunch. I ate mix rice. Haha. In between the lunch, Lynda called me ask me to buy those perfume for Cailing birthday if have.

Not enough time so never go there. After lunch, Alisa they all recommended me grass jelly. We went to the shop & buy. Haha. $1.20 for 1 drink. Not bad leh. Asok said he got CHOLESTEROL. I abit worry went old time also will lydat. HAHA

Around 2pm ++. Go for meeting den finished meeting at 6.10pm. After that i do some work & go off at 6.45pm lydat. Walk out with Alisa & i took bus 158 home. Haha

Reaches home, I eat hao dinner den sit down watch TV. Terence dunno tell mummy what said i know his PASSWORDS for his friend laptop. Who want to know like i dun have laptop lydat. Make me so angry till i plunged out the wireless Internet and keep it. So angry. Now if nobody at home i confirm keep the machine. I paid for it. So i happy i will let everyone have it. Not happy den dun like them have it. Come find me if u not happy. Broadband is under my Name & i am the one who pay it.

So ANGRY. I bath at 9pm Den use computer & sleep. Mummy lent the DVD to ER YI. So have to wait till ER YI finish it. Haiz. Later i think DA YI also want.

No comments: