Sunday, July 13, 2008

Dear book in this morning 4 his hell week.

Didn't sleep well last night cause i worried about Dear. Scare he can't wake up on time & scare he can't endure. Dunno how. I can't afford to loss him.

Wake up at 8pm++. Cause Dear called me. We chat awhile & hang up. Lay back but can't sleep. So wake up & watch TV.

My cousin come to my house. We chat & watch DVD with them till JOANNE message. I meet Joanne go PS watch HANCOCK. The movie is nice. haha. Dear sorry i watch 1. Cause dun have nice movie leh.

Finished movie, We walked to Bugis. Stop at Bugis Temple & pray at the same time help Dear also. Hope God received my message.

Walked to Bugis Street shop awhile & went to Parco cos can't endure the heat. SO HOT. I vomited cos the food stuck in my gastric. Painful leh. I vomited out feel much better. Think i eat too much oily food leh.

Finished vomit. Went down to McDonald find a place to rest cause gastric really up sad sia. Haha. Rest awhile, went to the hong kong restaurant & eat.

We go shop around & taken some neoprint. Spent us $12 each person. Expensive sia. No Dear to accompany got Joanne. Thanks Friend. I appreciated it ANT ANT

Joanne & me chatted. Chat about Job things. Sometime i really dislike working in the office. Dunno why? Still dun have anybody to dislike with but dunno why? Office really got alot of data entry. I really scare of keying wrong item sometime. haiz. Wish i can stay there long ba. As what JOANNE say if i get use to account things. den is another story leh. haha. I agree. How dislike human still must work. NO CHOICE.

LIKE Dear How he dislike to train or etc in NAVAL he still need to spent in there for 2 years. Haha. That all for my Sunday.

No comments: