Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Rainy Day!! Make me slpy. Sad cause i very stress

Work from 9am-6.30pm. Morning do some cheque things. Photocopy, faxing & data entry till lunch time.

Lunch time, I go alone to eat. Cause Asok asked me to do things. So can't join Alisa they all 4 lunch i ok. I walk to POSB bank & deposit the cheque. I eat Pork rice at the nearby coffee shop. Ok lor quite ok. Pork rice at $2.50 den Drink at $1.30 all together is $3.80.

Walk back to office. Yan Qing teach me all the ITEM MASTER things. But i really dun really understand. Yan Qing herself also dunno how to teach me. I so Stress up & cried. Cried Baby hor. Dunno why. Is Dear fault la. Make me turn into Cry baby leh. Why SALES DEPT dun do them want us to do it?

Asok still play with me. Yan Qing quite nice. She know i really dun understand. She told MD that she coming back on Monday. Now i so scare Monday leh. Dunno why. Just that moment u know what came across my mind? Is quitting this job. Now i know what leh. If the company going to setup a new system & is a small company. No matter how much the pay is. I won't want join leh. Dun want to stress again. Next time I dun think got a such nice person like Yan Qing leh.

Dunno what. If i m Yan Qing maybe i won't care so much leh. But if the person taking over my job de is nice. I won't think i will leave her alone. I still chase after her for more work leh. Haha.

I go off at around 6.45pm. Walk to main road take bus 158 while waiting for bus. Dear & I msg here and there till bus run away i waited another one till 7.35pm lydat. Very late sia. No choice i lazy to walk leh.

Dear Passed his test but he lie to me said he fail. Make me cry again. I want his hug. Haiz. Dear i want hug hug. Your darling me feel so useless, fat & ugly. Dunno why?

Reaches home, eat mummy cook de food. Watch Tv, play computer & Chat with Dear. That all for my Wednesday. Working life no meaning. Haiz. In life. Most happy de is Kid & old people. If they come from good family & when they is young they teach well their kid & earn lots of money.

No comments: